Viking PDS-21 Pressurized Wall Cavity DryerSKU: PDS-21
- HEATED pressurized air flow for optimal wall cavity drying
- Pressurized 92 CFM rated airflow
- Heated temperatures up to 95°C
- Energy-efficient with low 9 AMP draw
- Airtight & rotomolded polyethylene housing
- 2-stage tangential by-pass vacuum motor
- Self-healing thermal protection safety feature
- Lightweight housing & easy-grip handle
- Stackable for smart storage
- Built-in cord wrap
- On-board plug-off system improves drying capability with increased pressure
- 100’ rolls of tubing for increased drying coverage
Unlike other in-wall drying equipment, the revolutionary PDS-21 has been engineered without an air mover motor, squirrel cage or other attachments. With this all-in-one containment, it’s less frustrating than ever before to dry in all hard-to-reach spots.
Reach in and dry under sinks, behind cabinets and fixed furniture, with a 2.6 horsepower motor that produces an airflow of 92 CFM while drawing only nine amperes of electricity.
The unit’s airtight housing contains a specially designed two-stage tangential by-pass vacuum motor that pressurizes and heats air (up to 95°C) prior to discharging it.
A thermal protection switch with auto-reset has been installed to protect the unit from overheating.
For in-wall drying, just attach the tubes to the air nozzles on the front of the unit, drill a few half-inch holes in the wall, insert the tube ends and switch on the airflow.
The offered flexibility and beneficial features of the PDS-21 make it a next-level piece of equipment for any restoration contractor.
What you get:
- PDS-21 Wall Cavity Dryer
- 100 Ft of Tubing
- 12 Hole Brass Diffuser
- Owner’s Manual
- 5-Year Warranty on Housing
- 2-Year Warranty on Labor
- 1-Year Warranty on Parts
|RATED AIRFLOW||92 CFM|
|UNIT WEIGHT (LBS)||19 LBS|
We Also Recommend
All-in-One Pro Bundle - Disaster Restoration Equipment
Pro Bundle - Disaster Restoration Equipment
Premium Pro Bundle - Disaster Restoration Equipment