XPOWER B-8 Elite Pro Brushless Force Pet Dryer (4 HP)
- Brushless DC motor - 6 times longer lifespan than your standard brush motor force dryer
- Completely free of carbon dust
- Variable speed control with digital LED display for precise control of temperature and air velocity
- Easy-to-access, washable 2-filter system to stop pet dander, fur and hair from clogging the motor
- Light-weight, shock-proof and durable ABS housing design
- Quieter than your average grooming salon dryer
- 8-ft. long high-flex, heat-resistant nylon hose + 3 styling nozzles
- Low 12 AMP draw with 150 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- 10-ft. long power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Wall Mount or Stand Mount Kit available for smarter storage
- Dual thermal protection & ETL/CETL safety certified
Imagine having a dryer with brushes that will never have to be replaced or repaired.
XPOWER B-8 Elite Pro makes it possible, with its state of the art 4-horsepower brushless motor.
This new generation technology makes this dryer's lifetime last six times longer than your standard brush motor force dryer.
You can expect over 7000 hours of use - that's nearly two hours of use every day for the next ten years.
In addition to a long lifetime, the brushless motor technology also gives you quiet performance and completely carbon dust-free operation.
The variable control covers the widest range of any XPOWER force dryer and gives you precise control over both speed and heat.
The easy-to-read digital display shows you heat output and speed, which gives you a far more capable heat range for thicker coats and difficult drying.
The three nozzles add even more styling flexibility and the eight feet long high-flex hose makes it easy to reach into all those hard-to-dry spots.
The B-8 is by far your best investment in an all-purpose grooming solution, due to its ability to maintain max power throughout its long service life.
What do brushless motor and carbon dust mean?
The B-8 is designed with a revolutionary technology that serves to address an important and invisible issue that every groomer faces: carbon dust.
Force dryers are typically equipped with a brushed motor which has expandable parts known as carbon brushes.
When the motor is running, the carbon brushes are exposed to friction that will not only wear down the brushes over time, but the friction also creates potentially harmful carbon dust every time the dryer is used.
The carbon dust is released into the air and travels like sanding dust, finding its way onto any surface, like a pet's fur and even into lungs.
As the brushes get worn out over time, the motor's performance will decrease and you may even experience sparks in the brushes.
You'd have to install new brushes, which means you'd have to send the dryer to the manufacturer, which will undoubtedly result in downtime and lost income for your grooming business.
After groomers brought their concerns about carbon brushes into the light, XPOWER Manufacture decided to devote their time coming up with a better solution.
The result is this innovative, new generation, brushless motor technology that supports the health and safety for groomers and pets alike.
What you get:
- B-8 Elite Pro Brushless Force Pet Dryer
- 3 Styling Nozzles
- Extra Filter Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
4 HP Brushless / 2984 W
14" x 6.5" x 9.5" (L x W x H)
16.5" x 10.4" x 11.4" (L x W x H)
Dual Thermal Protection
ETL / CETL