XPOWER FM-48 Outdoor Cooling Misting Fan (1/6 HP)
Creates a comfortable outdoor environment
- Dual-purpose fan - Circulates and cools
- Low 1.2 AMP draw with 600 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Makes you feel like the ambient temperature has dropped by close to 10 degrees (°C)
- 3 adjustable speeds with 135° rotational positions
- 7-ft. long power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Sealed motor - Protected from contaminants and water damage
- ETL/CETL safety certified
Misting Fan connects to a standard garden hose and spreads a fine cooling mist over a wide area. This portable cooling solution is an easy way to quickly cool down the backyard, garden, pool area or outdoor work site.
The cooling effect from the mist is amplified by a 3-speeds fan that helps circulate the mist and surrounding air. It may make you feel like the temperature outside just dropped 10 degrees!
Kids especially love the cool misting effect FM-48 offers. All kinds of animals, from dogs to alpacas, also enjoy chilling in front of it all day long.
The sealed, high-performance motor produces an airflow of up to 600 cubic feet per minute while only consuming 1.2 amperes of electricity.
The fan arrives fully assembled, just plug it in and connect a standard garden hose to start misting.
When summer is over, you can turn off the misting feature and use FM-48 indoors as a utility fan and air circulator.
What you get:
- XPOWER FM-48 Outdoor Cooling Misting Fan
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Owner's Manual
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
13.3" x 12.3" x 15.2" (L x W x H)
12.7" x 14.6" x 15.5" (L x W x H)
|BOX WEIGHT||11.7 LBS|
900 / 1150 / 1400
We love this Mister! Have it at the lake and are the envy of our friends! We have just ordered one for one friend at the lake and another may order one as well! Life saver in this heat wave!
Great little mister so appreciated in this hot weather!!!!
Great service great machine!
Works well for the price, but there is no guidance from the manufacturer on how to get the best results. It takes a lot of trial and error to keep cool without getting wet. So far our best results have been on low speed fan with a minimum water flow. Overall I would recommend the XPower and Airflow Go, but a user guide would be very helpful.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.