XPOWER B-16 Pro Finisher Stand Dryer
- Long-lived & low-maintenance unit with carbon dust-free brushless motor
- Anion anti-static/frizz technology
- Patented 5-leg base design with lockable casters for non-tip stability
- Tiltable body design with 360-degree flexible and rotating nozzle
- Up to 5-ft. tall with hydraulic adjustable tube design
- Variable speed control and variable heat control
- Low 12 AMP draw with 300 CFM airflow capacity
- Washable 2-filter system
- Dual thermal protection & ETL/CETL safety certified
The XPOWER B-16 “Pro Finisher” Stand Dryer is essential for the busy grooming shop that needs a fast styling finish that provides professional “show quality” results.
It has everything you need to give your clients a money-making look - variable speed control, dual heat settings, anion anti-static/frizz technology and airflow capacity that surpasses all other fluff dryers in the market.
The smart and flexible design of the stand dryer includes features such as tiltability, 360-degree rotating nozzle and hydraulic adjustable tube design.
Built for years of maintenance-free service, with a brushless DC motor that will keep running at maximum performance for up to 10,000 hours - that's more than two hours of consistent use every day for the next ten years.
With this hands-free fluff dryer in your grooming salon, you'll have unlimited freedom to fine-tune your styling skills to perfection.
What you get:
- B-16 Pro Finisher Stand Dryer with Brushless Motor
- Hydraulic Adjustable Stand Pole
- 360° Flexible and Rotating Nozzle
- Foldable 5-leg Base
- Lockable Leg Wheel
- Washable Form Filter
- Screw Driver
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
1/4 HP / 190 W
34.5" x 25" x 44" (L x W x H)
27.5" x 13" x 10.2" (L x W x H)
|DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION||
ETL / CETL
XPOWER B-16 Pro Finisher Fluff Stand Dryer
Fast delivery Great Customer service This product will save at least 30 minutes of your grooming highly recommended
When the dryer arrived I found it fairly easy to assemble. However, when I plugged it in, it did not work. I did this three times. Finally on the fourth time, it worked.... this concerns me that there may be a loose wire. When I emailed the airflow store they got back to me immediately and told me the product was warranteed for a year.... I still feel that it cost an awful lot for plastic and I’m not sure how if it’s going to continue to work..: