XPOWER P-630 Centrifugal Air Mover (1/2 HP)SKU: P-630
- 1/2 HP powerful, quiet and energy-efficient induction motor
- 4-angle drying positions: 0°, 20°, 45°, 90°
- Low 5 AMP draw with 2,800 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Built-in power outlets for daisy-chain connectivity
- Smart stackable storage - up to 4 units high
- 20-ft. long power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Light-weight, compact and rugged polypropylene housing
- ETL/CETL safety-certified
- Add-on optional telescopic handle, wheels and carpet clamp for increased portability
The P-630 Centrifugal Air Mover is designed for long-term performance and to serve the water damage restoration and janitorial carpet cleaning industries.
With a 1/2-horsepower motor and airflow capacity of up to 2,800 CFM, this air mover produces the extra power needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
The built-in kickstand provides four different angling positions (0°, 20°, 45°, 90°), so you can direct airflow towards floors, walls and ceilings.
The P-630 is one of the industry’s lightest and quietest centrifugal motor dryers.
Professional water damage restoration specialists choose this unit for its low electrical draw and built-in GFCI daisy-chain capability that allows multiple units to operate on one electrical circuit.
Stackable and manufactured with rugged state-of-the-art injection-mould technology, the P-630’s commercial-grade housing and motor will ensure optimum performance and years of service.
What you get:
- XPOWER P-630 Centrifugal Air Mover
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
1/2 HP / 375 W
1,000 / 1,250 / 1,500
15.9" x 15.7" x 16.3" (L x W x H)
16.7" x 16.5" x 17.3" (L x W x H)
|TELESCOPIC HANDLE & WHEELS||
|POWER OUTLETS FOR DAISY CHAIN||
|DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION||
ETL / CETL