XPOWER X-12 Industrial Confined Space Fan (12 in)
- 2-in-1 function: High-velocity blower & exhaust fan
- Creates negative air pressure and air circulation in large areas
- Ventilates any narrow space, like subterranean manholes and sewers
- Variable speed control – Only 12” confined space fan with this feature
- Efficient 1/2 HP sealed motor, 2600 CFM airflow capacity, draws only 6.0 AMP
- With an optional ducting hose, air can be transported up to 125 Ft.
- Light-weight and impact-resistant ABS plastic housing design
- Dual thermal protection & ETL/CETL safety certified
Bring in fresh air or suck out bad air with the X-12 Industrial Confined Space Fan.
Working as both a high-velocity fan and exhaust fan, this portable blower fan for confined spaces provides improved breathability and workplace safety in industrial factories, construction sites, auto shops and other commercial job sites.
This is the only 12-inch confined space fan you'll find that's equipped with variable speed control.
The light-weight ABS thermoplastic housing is impact-resistant (same material is used for football helmets) and less noisy than the made-of-metal counterparts.
The powerful sealed motor needs only 6.0 amperes to deliver wide-range air circulation, create negative air pressure or speed up drying processes for a wide variety of construction projects.
With the optional, flexible exhaust hose attached, the unit can suck in negative air and move it out of the area, transporting the air as far as 125 feet.
The hose can also transport a vigorous flow of fresh air into restricted spaces and underground, in manholes, sewers and crawl spaces.
What you get:
- X-12 Industrial Confined Space Fan (12 in)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
1/2 HP / 375 W
1100 ~ 3200
15" x 13.6" x 18" (L x W x H)
15.7" x 14.4" x 18.9" (L x W x H)
|DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION||
12" Diameter x 25 Ft
ETL / CETL
XPOWER Industrial Confined Space Fans
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.