XPOWER X-2480A Professional 3-Stage HEPA Mini Air Scrubber
What You Get
- X-2480A Professional 3-Stage HEPA Mini Air Scrubber
- NFS13 Nylon Mesh Filter
- PF13 Pleated Media Filter
- HEPA35-33 True HEPA filter (1.4-inch thick)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Optional Add-On Accessories
- Includes true HEPA filtration that captures 0.3-sized and larger microns at a rate of 99.97%
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- Powerful and energy-efficient 1/2 HP external rotor induction motor
- Low 2.8 AMP draw with 550 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Lightweight and durable ABS-plastic housing design
- 13-ft long power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage
- 5-speeds control switch
- ETL/CETL safety certified
XPOWER air scrubbers are made to protect the health of workers and residents by clearing the air of dust and potentially harmful airborne particles during construction and restoration projects.
The small but mighty X-2480A is a three-stage commercial purification system that works to restore indoor air quality at a variety of job sites.
Featuring a powerful 1/2-horsepower external rotor induction motor that produces a rated airflow of 550 cubic feet per minute while drawing less than three amperes.
This air scrubber with HEPA filter effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mould and sub-micron sized dust with its advanced three-stage filtration technology.
The first stage washable and reusable nylon mesh filter extends the life of the primary filters. The second stage pleated media filter removes additional impurities, and the true HEPA filter captures 0.3-sized and larger microns at a 99.97-percentage rate.
An indicator light lets you know when filters need cleaning or replacing.
Additional features include five-speeds control switch, built-in daisy-chainable power outlet, and fitted foam cap for the intake to contain contaminants.
A lipped air outlet can easily be ducted to channel purified air or create negative air pressure.
Stackable and lightweight for easy transport, the rugged X-2480A is ideal for even the toughest water damage restoration and construction jobs.
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
1/2 HP / 373 W
750 / 1220 / 1800 / 2370 / 2950
16.6" x 10.4" x 18.9" (L x W x H)
18.7" x 12.4" x 21" (L x W x H)
|POWER OUTLETS FOR DAISY CHAIN||
|DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION||
6" x 11.9"
|1ST STAGE FILTER||
13" x 13" Washable Nylon Mesh Filter (NFS13)
|2ND STAGE FILTER||
13" x 13" Pleated Media Filter (PF13)
|3RD STAGE FILTER||
13" x 13" x 1.4" HEPA Filter (HEPA35-33)
|4TH STAGE FILTER||
|FILTER CHANGE LIGHT||
ETL / CETL