Mini Air Scrubber, 4-Stage Filtration incl. Carbon / HEPA Filters, 1/2 HP, 550 CFM
What You Get
- XPOWER X-2580 Professional 4-Stage HEPA Mini Air Scrubber
- CF15 Activated Carbon Filter
- HEPA35-33 True HEPA filter (1.4" thick)
- NFR9 Nylon Mesh Filter
- NFS13 Nylon Mesh Filter
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Free Shipping
Optional Add-On Accessories
- CF15: Activated Carbon Filter
- HEPA35-33: True HEPA filter (1.4" thick)
- NFR9: Nylon Mesh Filter
- NFS13: Nylon Mesh Filter
- 4-stage filtration system & filter change indicator light
- Powerful and energy-efficient 1/2 HP external rotor induction motor
- Low 2.8 AMP draw with 550 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Lightweight and durable ABS plastic housing design
- 13-ft. long power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage
- 5-speeds control switch
- ETL/CETL safety certified
XPOWER air scrubbers are made to protect the health of workers and residents by clearing the air of dust and potentially harmful airborne particles during construction and restoration projects.
Small in size without compromising on airflow, the XPOWER X-2580 commercial-grade air scrubber features a 1/2-horsepower motor which generates an airflow of up to 550 cubic feet per minute, while drawing a mere 2.8 amperes.
This air scrubber with HEPA filter effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mould and sub-micron sized dust with its advanced 4-stage filtration technology.
The four-stage filtration system includes a carbon filter for effective odour control. The two outermost nylon mesh filters capture 90 percent of medium to large contaminants and can easily be removed and hand washed.
The third stage activated carbon filter effectively absorbs and neutralizes a wide range of odours and other pollutants.
The final stage HEPA filter removes 99.97 percent of 0.3-micron-sized particulates as well as other particulate sizes including bacteria, allergens, and sub-micron sized dust.
A convenient indicator light notifies you when the filters need to be cleaned or replaced.
The X-2580’s five-speed control switch gives you the flexibility to run the unit on a quiet, low speed in noise-sensitive environments. A lipped air outlet can be easily ducted to channel purified air or create negative air pressure.
Stackable and lightweight for easy transportation, the rugged X-2580 is ideal for even the toughest water damage restoration and construction jobs.
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
1/2 HP / 373 Watts
750 / 1220 / 1800 / 2370 / 2950
16.6" x 10.4" x 18.9" (L x W x H)
18.7" x 12.4" x 21" (L x W x H)
|POWER OUTLETS FOR DAISY CHAIN||
|DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION||
6" x 11.9"
|1ST STAGE FILTER||
9" Diameter Washable Outer Nylon Mesh Filter (NFR9)
|2ND STAGE FILTER||
13" x 13" Washable Nylon Mesh Filter (NFS13)
|3RD STAGE FILTER||
13" x 13" x 1.4" Activated Carbon Filter (CF15)
|4TH STAGE FILTER||
13" x 13" x 1.4" HEPA Filter (HEPA35-33)
|FILTER CHANGE LIGHT||
ETL / CETL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.