XPOWER X-3400A Professional HEPA Air Scrubber
What You Get
- X-3400A Professional 3-Stage HEPA Air Scrubber
- NFS16 Nylon Mesh Filter
- PF16 Pleated Media Filter
- HEPA50 True HEPA Filter
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Optional Add-On Accessories
- 8DH25: 25-Feet Ducting Hose
- 8DH15: 15-Feet Ducting Hose
- NFS16: Nylon Mesh Filter
- PF16: Pleated Media Filter
- HEPA50: True HEPA filter
- CF35 Activated Carbon Filter
- Includes true HEPA filtration that captures 0.3-sized and larger microns at a rate of 99.97%
- Built-in power outlets for daisy-chaining with dual thermal protection
- Powerful and energy-efficient 1/2 HP external rotor induction motor
- Low 2.8 AMP draw with 600 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Lightweight and durable ABS plastic housing design
- Foam cap-protected 3-stage filtration system & filter change indicator light
- 13 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage
- 5-speeds control switch
- ETL/CETL safety certified
Breathe easy by clearing the air of dust and potentially harmful airborne particles with XPOWER X-3400A Professional Air Scrubber.
This commercial purification system was developed to restore indoor air quality at a variety of job sites. It effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, allergens and sub-micron sized dust during demolition, drywalling and renovations.
The powerful external rotor induction motor generates a rated airflow of 600 cubic feet per minute with less than a 3.0-amperage draw.
Featuring also, a variable speed control switch, smart stackable storage and built-in daisy-chainable power outlet.
Plus, a lipped air outlet can be ducted to channel purified air or create negative air pressure.
3-Stage or 4-Stage Filtration System
The X-3400A Air Scrubber comes with three different filters. The first stage washable and reusable nylon mesh filter extends the life of the primary filters.
The second stage pleated media filter removes additional impurities, and the true HEPA filter captures 0.3 sized and larger microns at a 99.97 percentage rate.
The optional CF35 Carbon Filter can be added on and used in your air scrubber to capture a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including soot and smoke, food odours, fumes from paint and paint thinners, sewer odours, and many other compounds.
An indicator light lets you know when filters need cleaning or replacing. The attached fitted foam cap functions to contain contaminants after you've captured them and purified the air.
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
1/2 HP / 373 W
Variable Speed Control
1000 – 2900
19.6" x 12.3" x 21.6" (L x W x H)
21.3" x 14" x 23" (L x W x H)
|POWER OUTLETS FOR DAISY CHAIN||
|DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION||
5" x 10.8"
|1ST STAGE FILTER||
16" x 16" Washable Nylon Mesh Filter (NFS16)
|2ND STAGE FILTER||
16" x 16" Pleated Media Filter (PF16)
|3RD STAGE FILTER||
16" x 16" x 2" HEPA Filter (HEPA50)
|4TH STAGE FILTER||
|FILTER CHANGE LIGHT||
ETL / CETL
I didn't get a chance to use it.