XPOWER X-35AR Professional High Temp Axial Fan (1/4 HP)
- Built for high-temperature environments - Heat resistant up to 80°C / 180°F
- Sealed motor - Protected against contaminants and water damage
- Low 1.6 AMP draw with 1720 CFM airflow capacity
- Includes rack/stand with 360-degree rotation for multiple drying positions
- Durable and light-weight ABS housing
- Variable speed control
- Built-in power outlets for daisy-chaining
- 20-ft. long power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage
- ETL/CETL safety certified
The XPOWER X-35AR is a high-temperature axial fan that can be used in combination with radial heaters to circulate hot air.
Built to endure temperatures of up to 80°C, and with a specially designed sealed motor to prevent damage from water and other contaminants, this unit will withstand hot and harsh environments.
It produces up to 1720 CFM while efficiently drawing less than 2 Amps at its highest speed. The specially designed fan grill produces a powerful and focused stream of air that can reach up to 60 ft in any direction.
Packed with features such as variable speed control, 360-degree rotation rack/stand, and built-in daisy-chainable power outlets.
Easy to transport with its light-weight yet durable ABS injection moulded housing, and easy to store with its smart stackable feature, (up to 5 units high).
An ideal axial air mover for bed bug decontamination and water damage restoration.
What you get:
- XPOWER X-35AR Professional Axial Fan
- 360-Degree Rotation Rack/Stand
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
1/4 HP / 190 W
800 ~ 1700
ABS + Polycarbonate
18.6" x 9.4" x 19.2" (L x W x H)
19.7" x 17.7" x 10.6" (L x W x H)
|POWER OUTLETS FOR DAISY CHAIN||
|DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION||