XPOWER X-4700AM Commercial Air Scrubber, 750 CFM, Multi-Layer HEPA Filtration, 8" Ducting
What you get:
- X-4700AM Professional 3-Stage HEPA Air Scrubber
- NFS16 Nylon Mesh Filter
- PF16 Pleated Media Filter
- HEPA50 True HEPA Filter
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Optional Add-On Accessories
- 8DH25: 25-Feet Ducting Hose
- 8DH15: 15-Feet Ducting Hose
- NFS16: Nylon Mesh Filter
- PF16: Pleated Media Filter
- HEPA50: True HEPA filter
- CF35 Activated Carbon Filter
- 3-stage filtration system with 2” thick HEPA filter and the option of adding an activated carbon filter
- Built-in GFCI power outlets with dual thermal protection
- Powerful and energy-efficient external rotor induction motor
- Low 4.5 Amp draw with 750 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Variable speed control switch and filter change light indicator
- Convenient Grab-N-Go handle and wrap-around power cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage and transportation
- An integrated hour meter monitors billable time
- ETL/CETL safety certified
Featuring a powerful external rotor induction motor that produces a maximum 750 cubic feet per minute while drawing only 4.5 amperes of electricity. The 3-stage filtration technology effectively captures and removes airborne contaminants.
The X-4700AM includes premium features such as a variable speed control switch and an integrated hour meter which monitors billable time. It also has two built-in GFCI power outlets for daisy chaining.
The units are compact and lightweight and can be stacked on top of each other for easy storage and transportation. A fitted foam cap prevents contamination between different job sites and in storage.
3-Stage Filtration System
The X-4700AM Air Scrubber comes with three different filters. The first stage washable and reusable nylon mesh filter extends the life of the primary filters.
The second stage pleated media filter removes additional impurities, and the true HEPA filter captures 0.3 sized and larger microns at a 99.97 percentage rate.
Each X-4700AM includes an indicator light that illuminates when the HEPA filter needs replacing.
The optional CF35 Carbon Filter can be added on and used in your air scrubber to capture a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including soot and smoke, food odours, fumes from paint and paint thinners, sewer odours, and many other compounds.
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
2/3 HP / 520 Watts
Variable Speed Control
720 ~ 2580
19.6" x 12.3" x 21.6"
21.3" x 14.0" x 22.8"
|POWER OUTLETS FOR DAISY CHAIN||
|DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION||
5" x 10.8"
|FILTER CHANGE LIGHT||
ETL / CETL
I purchased 3 units for my office and they are working great.