XPOWER XD-125 Commercial Dehumidifier
- Water removal capacity: 76 pints/day at AHAM (26°C, 60% RH); 125 pints/day (32°C, 90% RH)
- Powerful 1 HP motor produces a rated airflow of 235 CFM while drawing only 7.3 AMP
- Built-in purge pump & drainage hose – Automatically drains water when the tank is full
- Standard refrigerant (R410A); with an operation range of 1° - 38°C (33° - 100°F)
- Rugged, compact housing design with handle and semi-pneumatic tires
- Advanced electronic control panel
- 25-ft long power cord and 20-ft long drain hose
- ETL/CETL safety certified
Efficiently reduce humidity levels at a variety of job sites with the XPOWER XD-125 Commercial Dehumidifier with built-in pump and drainage hose.
This unit’s unique and complete operating features makes it the perfect machine for not only water damage restoration jobs but also for industrial and commercial applications where maximum performance in air drying is needed.
With shock-absorbing, semi-pneumatic wheels and a sturdy handle, you will roll up to the job site with ease.
Turn to the advanced electronic control panel to program and monitor humidity levels and running time.
This dehumidifier features a powerful one-horsepower motor, has a rated airflow of 235 cubic feet per minute and is capable of removing 125 pints of water a day at 90 percent relative humidity, while drawing only 7.3 amperes of electricity.
Once the collection tank is full, it purges automatically through a built-in pump and drainage hose. You can also purge the tank manually, by pressing a button on the control panel.
The compact design allows units easy storage, while the durable housing construction withstands rough handling.
Designed to maximize water extraction while combining the highest efficiency in performance and portability.
What you get:
- XD-125 Commercial Dehumidifier
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|VOLTAGE / HERTZ||
115V / 60Hz
1 HP / 810 W
20" x 19" x 32" (L x W x H)
22" x 21" x 34" (L x W x H)
|POWER CORD LENGTH||
ETL / CETL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.