XPOWER XL-760AM Low Profile Air Mover (1/3 HP) - 1 Speed with Hour Meter
- Low profile, ABS-plastic, deep-nested design (only 8.3” tall)
- Unique outlet design delivers a wide-spread airflow for consistent drying across all surfaces
- Rated airflow up to 1150 CFM
- 1 speed with hour meter
- Stackable up to 6 units high for smart storage
- Multiple drying positions - Dries floors, ceilings, walls and stairways
- Low 2.8 Amp draw on the highest speed setting
- Rotomoulded handle that won’t break
- Built-in power outlets - Daisy-chain multiple air movers
- ETL/CETL Safety Certified
XPOWER XL-760AM Low Profile Air Mover is heavy-duty but light-weight - offering the perfect combination of powerful airflow and ultra-compact packaging.
Its low profile measures a mere 8.3 inches, making it one of the most compact drying fans available today.
The 1/3-horsepower induction motor in combination with the unit's large intake area generates a good amount of extended airflow (1150 cubic feet per minute) while only drawing 2.8 amperes.
What really makes this air mover stand out is the clever design with is well-thought-out details.
The unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for rapid drying and efficient ventilation. With vents strategically placed on the underside, it's easy to use the unit as a floor dryer.
Additional features include an hour meter, a sturdy moulded handle, stackable storage (up to six units high), colourful ABS housing and a 15-feet long power cord with tangle-free, wrap-around design.
Built-in power outlets can be used to connect and run multiple air movers on the same circuit – or to plug in other electronic equipment – like a vacuum or a phone charger.
What you get:
- XPOWER XL-760AM Low Profile Air Mover
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Owner's Manual
115 V / 60 HZ
17.7" x 17.7" x 8.3"
18.1" x 18.0" x 8.7"
|POWER OUTLETS FOR DAISY CHAIN||Yes|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.